We are Hiring! Join our team at Sanabil Schools
Become a valued member of the Sanabil Schools team! Immerse yourself in a professional, cooperative, and supportive atmosphere.
We are now accepting applications for qualified teaching and administrative staff positions for the current SY23-24 or the upcoming SY24-25. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to our Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
As a family-oriented Muslim community school, Sanabil Schools is committed to providing an exceptional Islamic learning environment to all our students. We are hiring in two locations:
Working at Sanabil offers:
- Competitive Compensation Packages: We value the contributions of our team members and offer competitive salaries and benefits packages to attract and retain qualified individuals.
- Professional Development Opportunities: We believe in nurturing the growth and development of our staff. We provide ongoing training and support to help you excel in your role and advance your career.
- Collaborative and Supportive Culture: Join a team of dedicated educators and staff who are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of our students. Experience a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment where your contributions are valued and recognized.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our newly renovated elementary school provides an inspiring and conducive learning environment for both students and staff. Join us in our innovative and technology-driven classrooms!
- Early Education Teachers (Pre-K)
- Certified K-5th Grade Teachers (Various Subjects: Arabic, Quran, Physical Education, Art, English Language Arts)
- Administrative Staff
- Support Staff
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of students and join a dynamic educational community, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about our available positions and to submit your application, please submit your resume and cover letter to our Head of School at email@example.com to schedule an interview.
- Has a Maryland State Teaching Certification (or is willing to gain certification within 5 years)
- Classroom experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Open-minded and eager to collaborate with others
- Has a growth mindset and is willing to meet the needs of every student
Sanabil Schools upholds a commitment to diversity and does not engage in discriminatory hiring practices based on race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or gender. We actively seek educators from various backgrounds, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Interested in being part of our team or have inquiries? Reach out by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.